LEADERSHIP & TEAM DEVELOPMENT
We use a blend of mediation, facilitation and coaching techniques to help you achieve your goals.
Our workshops and leadership summits bring people together to discover new ways of working and rapidly transform individual and collective performance.
We have experience with different team dynamics and specialise in working with boards to develop the soft skills that effective governance demands but are often lacking.
Taking proactive steps to make sure the people and teams in your business are working together and towards a shared goal is critical to success – especially during times of change or uncertainty.
Untap your competitive advantage
If any of your business teams, at any level could use some help, get in touch.
Not finance. Not strategy. Not technology. It is teamwork that remains the ultimate competitive advantage, both because it is so powerful and so rare.
– Patrick Lencioni
Effectively managing conflict in the boardroom means changing the way you deal with tension. Differing views on financial or strategic decisions often isn’t the only issue and it is the underlying behaviour and attitudes of directors that is causing the tension.
There is a better way. We help develop skills needed to spot the potential for conflict at its earliest possible stage and to engage in robust debate and decision making without major fallout.
By focusing on ‘soft governance’ skills, we respect the necessity of technical knowledge, governance and business acumen, whilst recognising that behaviours and attitudes are critical to success.
Working with management boards, we focus on:
- Trust – building deep trust through active listening and taking time to understand each other’s points of view
- Courage – to engage in difficult conversations, hold constructive dialogue and negotiate effectively
- Commitment – to decisions made, removing ambiguity and supporting each other
- Accountability – setting of standards, identifying the keys to success and how progress is measured
- Collaboration – leading by example, setting the tone, being clear on results and putting the team before the individual
MEDIATION SKILLS TRAINING
Study with us and gain the confidence to effectively address conflict, disagreement and difficulty.